Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Man Man - Maxwell's, Spiegeltent



















In addition to a show at the Spiegeltent on Sat Sept 16 (Tix), Man Man will also be at Maxwell's the day before, Fri Sept 15 (Tix).

This seems to be The Summer of Man Man. Many of the Siren reviews I've read said that Man Man were the highlight of the day (Except for Jeff). Now I'm reading Pitchfork festival reviews and it sounds like Man Man were a (if not thee) highlight of that festival as well. Not to mention the fact that there are always multiple commentors to each of these reviews/post who feel like Man Man is the best live band out there. Consider me impressed.

2 Comments:

At 8/02/2006 12:59 PM, Blogger Pat said...

Man Man is the highlight of everyday life!!!! I'm definately going to at least one of these shows and quite possibly both!

 
At 8/07/2006 10:21 AM, Blogger Terrence said...

thanks for the link.
I'm with Pat.
Man Man is, in laymen's terms, "the shit"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home