Monday, December 11, 2006

Apostle of Hustle - News, Download New Song

Via A&C:

Apostle Of Hustle's eagerly anticipated second album 'National Anthem of Nowhere" will be available February 6 in Canada, March 6 in the USA, and March 26 in Europe. Download "My Sword Hand's Anger" today by visiting here.

Love the new song! I wonder what the deal is with the rest of the band now. Last I heard, they were stolen by Feist. Anyone have any current info? You can also listen to "My Sword Hand's Anger" at their/his(?) Myspace. That is a great song name, btw.

I hope Andrew/the band announce(s) some tour dates soon.

3 Comments:

At 12/12/2006 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing.

 
At 12/13/2006 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharing may be the word to use - Arts & Crafts Records' musicians are accomplished and can 'suit up' to fit into any additional need. Julian Brown (of The Apostle of Hustle) and The Baird brothers have recorded and toured with Feist, here at home and around the world.

 
At 12/13/2006 10:03 AM, Blogger Battering Room said...

When I saw Apostle of Hustle at CMJ '05, he joked that Feist had 'stolen' his band. That's why I said stolen and not shared.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home