Monday, February 12, 2007

The Mugs - Rockwood Pics, Lots of NYC Shows

I wasn't able to make it to their show at Luna Lounge this past Saturday, but I was at their show at Rockwood on Sat Jan 27. Place was completely packed, probably well over capacity. I was all the way in the back of the room, by the far corner of the bar, but because of the layout and size of the room, I still had an excellent view of the band. And the sound, oh the sound. Wow. The sound in this room was beyond spectacular. The band played everyone's favorites and the crowd sang along word for word. This show made it very clear that The Mugs are more than ready to move on to much, much bigger and better things. I took a few pics, which will grow if you click on them:







Three local shows coming up:

Sat March 24 - Union Hall
Fri April 13 - Fontana's w/ Condo
Sat April 28 - Rockwood Music Hall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home