Friday, March 16, 2007

Travis @ Irving Plaza - Thurs May 3 & Fri May 4

In case you didn't notice, tix went onsale today at noon for Travis at Irving Plaza on Thurs May 3 and Fri May 4. You can buy tix here and here. I would consider buying tix for the Friday show (because i have never seen them live and love their first two albums), if the tix weren't $35. And that's BEFORE ticketbastard rapes you with "convenience charges". I'm sure that m is going regardless.

Also coming soon to Irving Plaza - CSS on Fri June 1. Don't know when tix are going on sale. I hear they are fun live, but I'm not crazy about their tunes.

Update: Canceled. Bummer. But I guess on the positive side, it makes early May slightly less cluttered.

2 Comments:

At 3/16/2007 4:09 PM, Blogger m said...

thanks for the tip, chris!

 
At 3/24/2007 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cancelled.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home