Thursday, May 24, 2007

Beat Radio @ Union Hall - This Sat May 26

When I posted about this show, I meant to describe how awesome it was to hear Beat Radio play with a fiddle player for the first time ever (same guy who played the fiddle parts on their album). I have listened to The Great Big Sea countless times now (download it for FREE here), and every time I had seen them live up until that show I had wished/dreamed that they would add a fiddle player to their live show. So you can only imagine how psyched I was to see/hear my dream finally come true. It was INCREDIBLE. Seriously though, INCREDIBLE. I took some video of "Ancient As The Stars No. 2", but the sound on the video is unbearable, so I'm not going to post it. Yet. Listen to the song at their Myspace if you want to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

I wonder if they will be able to convince the fiddle player to come out again this Sat???? Fingers crossed. Tix. $10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home