Monday, July 09, 2007

Siren Fest '07 - Schedule

The Siren schedule turned out better than I expected.

The Twilight Sad -> White Rabbits -> Elvis Perkins -> booze reload / lunch -> The Black Lips -> WAS (maybe, might just head over to Stillwell for a nice spot for the rest of the day, starting with...) -> Matt & Kim -> Voxtrot -> Cursive

Get to see just about everyone I want to see and don't have to hear a note of M.I.A. = Horray!

Unrelated/Awesome: The new Prof Murder single that Pitchfork are streaming is b-ang-ing. Song of the day.

Related/Awesome: Insound are having their annual Siren pre-party on Wed July 18 @ Union Pool. The Narrator, My Teenage Stride, Chase Pagan, and The XYZ Affair (who's video I posted today here) are playing. More details TBA.

And don't forget about The Creature's killer post-party.

3 Comments:

At 7/09/2007 4:52 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Crud. I would have like to have seen both the Dolls and Cursive (and not had to risk missing part of Voxtrot too). Otherwise, not bad at all. Consider me a maybe.

 
At 7/09/2007 7:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ga-lang-a-lang-a-lang....ha

 
At 7/09/2007 7:04 PM, Blogger Battering Room said...

you bastard.

: p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home