Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fine Fine Music Announcement

Some exciting news, well, exciting to me at least. Even though I am barely keeping this blog alive, I am also now a contributor to the Fine Fine Music Blog. If you are unfamiliar with Fine Fine, it is a Dutch mp3 blog with a focus on Dutch music, but also posts music from all over as well. I am joining up with Fine Fine in order to bring in some New York flavor. My first post for Fine Fine featured a song from The Antlers' brand new album, Hospice. I'm still trying to get the hang of things over at Fine Fine, but I have a lot of music that I plan to bring there. And btw - unlike this blog, which is on life support, my twitter is rockin and rollin. So if you like what I do here, maybe you would like what I do there too. Also, I am still updating my Upcoming page regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home