Saturday, April 15, 2006

!!!

I can't think of a better way to get things started. The last time I saw !!! was the late show at the Mercury Lounge the day before NYE 05, and they destroyed. I danced/partied harder at that show then any other show I've ever been to. Last year during CMJ, I choose The Rosebuds at Rothko over !!! at SOB's, thinking that since !!! were local and The Rosebuds were not, that !!! would play again shortly thereafter. As it turned out, The Rosebuds played again about a month later and !!! disappeared. That is, until now.

Sunday, June 11, 2006 - Northsix - !!! - $15 - Doors: 8pm - Show: 9pm

Tickets on sale now at Ticketweb

Speaking of Northsix, I'm thinking about going there tomorrow night for The Appleseed Cast, Aloha, and Victory at Sea.

Update: !!! will also be at Club Exit on Fri 6/9. It's a Todd P. show.

2 Comments:

At 4/19/2006 5:21 PM, Blogger jerry yeti said...

i was at the early !!! show that night and I thought they destroyed then. I havent seen them since. I'll prob abe at the Club Exit gig.

 
At 4/19/2006 7:42 PM, Blogger Battering Room said...

I will most likely be at that show as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home