Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Aloha - WOXY Lounge Act

Aloha are doing a WOXY Lounge Act this Friday at 11:30am. Here's the updated WOXY Lounge Act schedule:

5/17 Van Hunt 2:00pm
5/18 Murder By Death 1:00pm
5/18 The High Strung 4:00pm
5/19 Aloha 11:30am
5/19 The Sundresses 4:00pm
5/22 The Young Republic 4:00pm


I saw Aloha live recently at Northsix opening for The Appleseed Cast and I was very impressed. The new songs sounded great, but I think that I still like Here Comes Everyone more than their new album, Some Echoes. Listen to a few songs at their Myspace.

BTW, at that same show, the first opening band was Victory at Sea. I was surprised by two things, how great they were and how many people were there to see them. Northsix was more packed with people that (I think) were there to see them then it's been for some headliners that I've seen there. Here's their Myspace.

Previously:

Gomez - WOXY Lounge Act
Metal Hearts - WOXY Lounge Act

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home