Monday, June 19, 2006

Broken Social Scene - China Club

This show is happening. First heard about it via BV. Then I get an email from Filter with upcoming NYC shows and it also says that Broken Social Scene will be at China Club on Sun July 9. BV said that PLJ might have something to do with it so I called them. They told me that they are NOT sponsoring a BSS show at China Club. Then I called the China Club and they told me that BSS ARE PERFORMING ON SUNDAY JULY 9. The only thing they knew was that they are going on at 9:00PM. To be continued.....


Update: I've now been told that this show is a "private event" that "some organization" (???) is putting on. Apparently you have to "win tickets". ok.

2 Comments:

At 7/10/2006 2:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this show was amazing. i snuck in and was one of the few to see the jam session. a night like this will never be repeated....

 
At 7/11/2006 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's some pics and a review...check it out here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home