Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Supreme Trading - 7/13/06 Insound Pre-Siren Party

Buzz band extravaganza! Not catching Oh No! Oh My! tonight. Good thing they are coming back soon:

Supreme Trading Thu 7/13 7:00PM 21+ $5

Oh No! Oh My! Myspace
The Big Sleep Myspace
Professor Murder <- Lots of mp3s Myspace

I've listened to the Oh No! Oh My! album and the Think About Life album and I like them, but I think I need to give them some more time. I've tried to catch The Big Sleep on several occasions and always seem to miss them. This show is the same night as Okkervil River at Castle Clinton. That show should be over early, leaving plenty of time to get to Brooklyn. People going to see Yo La Tengo at Prospect Park should also consider this show an afterparty. Jerry wanted another TAL show, his wish has been granted.

Update: This event is Insound's Pre-Siren party. Also, The Creatures are DJing (thanx HAD).

Another Update: Think About Life Myspace and Apes & Androids Myspace are no longer a part of this show.

3 Comments:

At 6/28/2006 9:34 AM, Blogger jerry yeti said...

fantastic. thanks chris.

 
At 6/28/2006 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, what a line-up chris. i missed oh no! oh my! in lieu of TPC/lovely feathers/grates last nite, so i'll definitely be heading over after the OR show.

 
At 6/29/2006 5:27 PM, Blogger Joe said...

The Creature will also be DJing this party! www.myspace.com/thecreaturenyc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home