Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Initial CMJ '06 Artist List

Thanx to Pop Tarts Suck Toasted for making me aware of this.

The Knife The Slits Hot Chip The Black Keys Madlib Ben Lee Deerhoof Blonde Redhead The Boy Least Likely To Blue Cheer Joseph Arthur Erase Errata Green Milk from the Planet Orange Holly Golightly Cold War Kids Silversun Pickups Califone White Whale hellogoodbye Anathallo Dr. Dog Professor Murder Archie Bronson Outfit Keren Ann Brother Ali Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin Oakley Hall These Arms Are Snakes Micah P. Hinson Portastatic P.O.S. Cloud Cult Jason Forrest Band Thunderbirds Are Now! Strike Anywhere Percee P Mute Math Suzanne Vega Extra Golden 120 Days

So I guess I was wrong about SSPU, but in a good way. Interesting about no The Plot. I guess CMJ doesn't frequent my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home