Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Oranges Band















I have been listening to The Oranges Band's The World And Everything In It (Buy it) a lot recently and I realized that this is another album that deserved to be on my Best of '05 list. I love how this album feels new and old at the same time. The surf-indie-rock throwback poppiness instantaneously puts me in a good mood. Hell, even just looking at the album cover art puts me in a good mood. I hear that they put on a hell of a live show as well. Two NYC dates are listed at their Myspace, one of which is a Roman Kuebler solo performance at Knitting Factory with Charles Bissell of The Wrens.

Tues Aug 29 2006 8:00PM Roman Kuebler Solo - Knitting Factory Tap Room On sale
Sat Oct 7 2006 8:00PM Sin-e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home