Thursday, October 05, 2006

CMJ In My Inbox

Thanx for the info everyone.

Oct 31

Got an email telling me that The Archie Bronson Outfit are in the lineup of the Myspace Showcase at Sin-e. Then I noticed that the entire lineup has been posted. Here it is w/ set times:

1:00AM Mickey Avalon
12:00PM Sherwood
11:00PM Heavens
10:00PM Young Love
9:00PM The Archie Bronson Outfit
8:00PM IMA Robot

Wed Nov 1

Bar/None Showcase - Tonic - The Slip, Hotel Lights, Birdie Busch, Oppenheimer and Mosquitos

Thurs Nov 2

Yep Roc Day Party - Pianos - Cities, Apples In Stereo, Heavy Trash (Jon Spencer & Matt Verta-Ray), and American Princess

Fri Nov 3

Steve tells me that Astralwerks are having their Showcase at Canal Room. The lineup will include The Little Ones and others TBA.

ALSO - Fiddle While You Burn has an excellent list of FREE CMJ showcases. If I'm feeling ambitious, I might combine his list with mine.

List Updated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home