Wednesday, June 27, 2007

ERMP - 6/23/07 Via Crappy Camera Phone

I decided to go "old school" with my coverage of this show. Do not be alarmed if you are experiencing deja vu. I had a very enjoyable Saturday afternoon at the East River Amphitheater this past weekend. It was my first time seeing all of the bands and I liked them all. S-S-S-Spectres were my favorite though. There are much better pics over at ERMP's site.



Mikey Bones and a boat.

Hundred Eyes and a barge.

S-S-S-Spectres and sea creatures.

Ex-Models

Ex-Models and a water taxi.


2 Comments:

At 6/27/2007 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nick zinner and brian chase were there during ex-models' set. i was so excited... it was a great show!

 
At 6/27/2007 8:43 PM, Blogger Battering Room said...

I noticed Zinner too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home