Thursday, August 02, 2007

Changes

You may have noticed that I have been tinkering with the sidebar. Seemed like the recent posts and Upcoming sections would be more useful at the top. Also, I've added a link to my email (I stole Sean's secret code). There are some other changes I want to make too, which may result in an all out redesign. Is there anything that you would like to see changed? I'm open for suggestions.

Update: New content! I have added a "What I'm Listening To" section (thanx Steve) and links to just about every NYC venue that I post about on a regular basis. If you would like to see your venue listed, let me know. If you would like to see your album in the WILT, send me shwag. jk

4 Comments:

At 8/02/2007 1:42 PM, Blogger Steve said...

I desperately want to re-do my blog layout as well, but Blogger's templates are all pretty bad. I've thought about moving over to WordPress or Typepad, but that creates a lot of problems in terms of incoming links, RSS subscribers and page ranking.

One thing I'd love to see on your site is a "What I'm Listening To" area like a lot of blogs have, mine included. Gives readers a better idea what they should be trying to check out.

 
At 8/02/2007 11:49 PM, Blogger Battering Room said...

done. anything else?

 
At 8/08/2007 2:04 PM, Blogger jschin said...

That's the longest sidebar E-V-E-R...sweet.
[2cents]Wordpress is great[/2cents]
Long time no see eh Chris?

 
At 8/08/2007 2:08 PM, Blogger Battering Room said...

Hey Jeff!

Yes, it's long. The creation of a third column is in the works, which will solve that.

Yeah, wordpress. Might be too lazy to that major a change though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home