Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Like Spinning Plates / Fan Made Videos

This is sort of a companion post to Bunkre Scott's recent post re: this video that is either a fan made video for "Like Spinning Plates", or an art project that just happens to use "Like Spinning Plates" as it's soundtrack.


Scott posted this video as part of an ongoing exposé of sorts on light painting (and because he is a big Radiohead fan). I am posting it as part of an ongoing phenomenon of fan made videos, which as I mentioned in Scott's comments, the Subterranean blog posted about recently (and because I am a big Radiohead fan). I also mentioned that I LOVE this fan made video for "And It Rained All Night" that I posted a while back.


These Rosebuds fan made videos are also worth checking out.



1 Comments:

At 9/15/2007 11:49 PM, Blogger Brent Murphy said...

Wow. That fan-made Radiohead video is just beautiful. Plus I love that song to death.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home