Thursday, October 09, 2008

We all got wood and nails

So here's what my listening pattern has been recently:

Something new (like Dear Science, Lunglight, In Ear Park, No Deliverance, Life Like, Animal, The Family Afloat), The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me (from here on referred to as TDAGARIM), something new, TDAGARIM, something new, TDAGARIM, something new...and the occasional Meadowlands thrown in for good measure.

It took quite a long time, but my opinion of TDAGARIM has grown from "eeehh, it's ok" to "desert island disc (download?)"

Which gets me to this -

Jesse Lacey
Kevin Devine / Brian Bonz
Tue 11/25
on sale 10/16 12:00 pm
16+
Doors 6:30pm / Show 7:30pm
$14 advance / $17 day of show


Fuck yes. I cursed myself for missing his last solo show. It is time for me to atone.

BTW - Brand New were one of the top highlights of my Lolla '08 experience. I think I enjoyed their set more than I enjoyed Radiohead's.

Speaking of Radiohead - Mexico dates have been confirmed for March. Who's going? I'm waiting to see how this plays out. See what other countries they will also be playing South of the Border. Or if they play Coachella '09 while continent hopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home