Friday, June 02, 2006

Radiohead - Opening Bands

Just the other day, out of curiosity, I put a stat counter on my blog. Since then, I have checked it a few times and I have been fascinated by some of the information it gives you. This may sound way lame, but hell, like i said in the beginning, I'm new to this. Anyway, one thing I've found very interesting was how many people looking for the openers for the upcoming Radiohead US tour dates were being lead here. I found this odd, because I never posted who the openers were. Well, for all you that are stopping by, here they are (via Pitchfork):

06-01 Philadelphia, PA - Tower Theatre $
06-02 Philadelphia, PA - Tower Theatre $
06-04 Boston, MA - Bank of America Pavilion $
06-05 Boston, MA - Bank of America Pavilion $
06-07 Toronto, Ontario - Hummingbird Center $
06-08 Toronto, Ontario - Hummingbird Center $
06-10 Montreal, Quebec - Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier at Place des Arts *
06-11 Montreal, Quebec - Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier at Place des Arts *
06-13 New York, NY - The Theatre at Madison Square Garden *
06-14 New York, NY - The Theatre at Madison Square Garden *
06-19 Chicago, IL - Auditorium Theatre *
06-20 Chicago, IL - Auditorium Theatre *
06-23 Berkeley, CA - Greek Theater #
06-24 Berkeley, CA - Greek Theater #
06-26 San Diego, CA - Bayside #
06-27 San Diego, CA - Bayside #
06-29 Los Angeles, CA - Greek Theater #
06-30 Los Angeles, CA - Greek Theater #

$ with Willy Mason
* with the Black Keys
# with Deerhoof



BTW - Because I'm going to see Radiohead in Montreal on 6/10 & 6/11, I won't be able to see !!! at Northsix. Shitty. The show is sold out, so if you are interested in acquiring my tix, email me.

Also, DAMN! The Walkmen and Danielson were just added to the Pitchfork festival. The lineup to that fest is insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home