Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Thom Yorke - XFM Session

Exciting news @ Atease today:

Thom Yorke will be doing a session and an interview on Xfm on August 22nd. The show 'Xposure with John Kennedy' starts at 22:00 hrs.

So if that's 10:00PM UK time, then it's 5:00pm EST. You can listen online at the link above.

I'm all about any opportunity to hear more live versions of songs off of The Eraser, which is my fav album of 2006 so far. The Henry Rollins Sessions were superb and I want more! In fact, I (and I'm sure many, many others) want a solo tour bad. I wonder if there is an online petition floating around somewhere on the net. If there isn't, there should be.

Thom Yorke on Henry Rollins performing The Clock


Thom Yorke performs Cymbal Rush on Henry Rollins



Previously:

Listen To The Eraser
The Eraser Wall - Williamsburg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home