Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Birdmonster - Valentines Day Present

A Valentines Day present from Birdmonster:

Cause You Can mp3

As you probably already know, Birdmonster will be at the Gramercy on Sat March 31 w/ Mason Proper(!!). I wonder how tix are selling. I love Birdmonster, but this seems like a bit of jump. BTW

I also got excited today when I was informed that the most recent show listings poster for Mercury indicated that Birdmonster would be there on Sun April 1, as part of a lineup that I've already had my eye on - The Long Winters and Stars of Track & Field (tix). But it turns out that it was a mistake. An early April Fools trick perhaps???

Bonus! Birdmonster's performance last Thurs Feb 8 at Bottom of the Hill in San Francisco is streaming here thanks to lala.com and Bagel Radio.

2 Comments:

At 2/14/2007 7:56 PM, Blogger evan said...

link to birdmonster treat doesn't work!

 
At 2/14/2007 10:29 PM, Blogger Battering Room said...

Thanx for the heads up. Fixed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home