Monday, July 23, 2007

The Most Serene Republic - Population

Sean beat me too it. Hey Amanda - I loved the first album too.

And the EP. And there is no doubt that I will love this one too.

"Sherry And Her Butterfly Net" - mp3

You can also listen at their Myspace.

Things are getting exciting. First Crystal Skulls. And now TMSR. Just like last year after Siren, I am now shifting my CMJ coverage into high gear. Those two better be there! Population is out in October. I'd say it's a given that they will be in NYC in mid-Oct.


Previously:

Some News From The Most Serene Republic
The Most Serene Republic - Video & EP

1 Comments:

At 7/24/2007 4:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
Yeah I must admit that Sean first got me into A&C bands through Broken Social Scene and Feist.
I then discovered The Most Serene Republic and did really get into that album.
Looking forward to this one too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home