Monday, June 30, 2008

It needs to be said

Future of the Left are coming back to the US. Finally. Right now this is at the top of my watch list. Highly anticipated. Details:

we will finally be touring your big.. BIG fucking country supporting our friends Against Me! starting at the end of September for approximately 4 weeks, dates are still being confirmed as we speak but we will keep you updated! We will hopefully be playing some of our own shows as well, but yet again this is to be confirmed.


I really hope that NYC gets a headlining show.

Anyone want to go with me down to Richmond on Saturday? Or should I just cross my fingers and wait for an NYC show?

Beat Radio are back on the scene. They have a show coming up @ Union Hall and there's a new song @ their Myspace.

Speaking of new songs @ their Myspace, both of the new songs @ Bound Stems' Myspace are KICK ASS. Seems like the new album is going to be just as great as their first. And their two NYC shows are coming up fast. Can't wait!

I was all pumped up to see Appomattox for the first time this weekend, but something happened last minute and they and Mussels got moved to Friday night instead of Saturday, and Friday was no good for me. Darn. Hopefully I can catch them @ the Annex on July 16. Really though, have you checked out their album yet? It is easily one of my favs of the year so far.

You guys have as much fun as I did @ the 2nd annual After The Jump Fest? It was one of the single best experiences of my life so far. Still can't believe that I made it home alive and in one piece. If you think that we went big this year, just wait until next year. CMJ watch out, planning has begun.

My favorite recent Myspace friend request? that's easy -> boy genius. I am such a sucker for that Pavement sound.

I am sure there is a lot more that I have been meaning to mention. Can't remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home