Sunday, November 26, 2006

Man Man @ Bowery - Fri Jan 5
















In case you haven't noticed - Man Man will be playing @ Bowery Ballroom on Fri Jan 5. Tix are on sale. $14

Thoughts about this show:

1) If I were to make a year-ending list of my favorite, most memorable performances of 2006 (excluding Radiohead, because that's just not fair), Man Man @ the Spiegeltent would be in the top 3. I'm sure performances by the band will be on others' lists as well. Therefore - this show is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Buy tix NOW.

2) No offence to Patti Smith and her fans, but I feel that this show would have made a MUCH MUCH better NYE show for Bowery Ballroom. I know, I know, it's a tradition, blah blah blah. Whatever. I have never been to a show on NYE, but I WOULD go to that show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home