Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Aeroplane Pageant - Long Island Shows In March

First - About their record release party and new album. WOW! The completely packed crowd at Mercury Lounge was treated with the best sounding set that I have heard from the band to date. And everyone that I spoke with after the show agreed. Roaring success would be an understatement. Finally got my copy of Wave To The Moon, which has been a major part of the soundtrack to the last week and a half of my life. Get your copy at one of their two Long Island shows this month, including one this weekend! The dates:

Sat March 10 - Mr. Beery's 9PM w/ Gilgongo, Owen Pye
Thurs March 29 - The Crazy Donkey 8pm w/ Men, Women, & Children

BTW - is The Crazy Donkey the new Downtown? It's also in Farmingdale, seems to be about the same size, and books similar bands. I'm thinking "yes."


(Pic via CU)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home