Wednesday, March 21, 2007

WOXY - Complete SXSW Lounge Act Archive

Last week I pointed out how the WOXY Lounge Acts from Mon - Wed had been posted. Well as of today, the complete SXSW Lounge Act archives have been posted. Which means that if like me, you were out getting obliterated all day this past Saturday and missed the CLOUD CULT lounge act, you can now go listen to/download it. Here's the mp3:

Cloud Cult WOXY Lounge Act 3/17/07

You can check out a ton of pictures of the lounge acts here or here, whichever you prefer.

What is not available yet, and who knows if it will ever be, is the archive of their terrific "I didn't go to SXSW, but at least I can listen to this and pretend I did" day party. I am very much hoping that they do make it available, because I would love to listen to Aqueduct's performance again, which was my fav and made my day.

Also, as previously mentioned, Cloud Cult are coming to NYC next month. Tix are still available, but probably not for much longer.

Update: Four sets from the day party are now available - The Broken West, The Little Ones, Snowden, and Dave Smallen. Still no Aqueduct, Alexi Murdoch, or Bob Mould. Hmmm.... it's looking like those may not be made available. Shucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home