Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Go To Southpaw This Friday

Hello, hello, hello. Is there anybody out there?

Aeroplane Pageant - Obvs
Mussels - Also obvs
Taxi Taxi - I've posted about these guys many times as well
Robbers - A band that has recently popped on to my radar. I have meant to see them a bunch of times and missed them. They have been recommended to me by several different people.

This is one of those shows that come along ever once in a while that I can't help but feel was custom booked with me in mind. In other words -> dream lineup.

And this is one of the best flyers ever:
























Update: Kevin Christiana, who you can see in the new season of Project Runway, is now back as the drummer of Aeroplane Pageant. Come meet him Friday night.

1 Comments:

At 11/17/2007 10:28 PM, Blogger JK said...

Are you serious? That is so cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home