Sunday, May 07, 2006

Permanent Records















Permanent Records is my favorite music shop. If you ever find yourself out on Long Island, I highly recommend stopping by. My CD collection has grown exponentially since this place opened for business a few years ago. Since I don't get to go there as often as I used to, when I do get the chance, I tend to go a little nuts. But it's worth it. I got all this for under $40:

Maximo Park - A Certain Trigger
- Don't know what took me so long to buy this. I've always liked this album. Finally buying it helped me rediscover how great Apply Some Pressure is.

Maritime - We, The Vehicles
- One of the reasons I wanted to make the trip. This album is locked in as a fav of '06.

mcluskyism
- I rarely buy best of albums, but I don't own any of their albums (yet), and I thought that this would hold me over until I get around to buying them.

Cornelius - Point
- Another album that I should have bought a long time ago. BTW - WHEN IS THIS GUY COMING BACK TO THE US???? If you get the chance to see him live, GO! Easily one of the best shows I've ever been to. Maybe Top 3.

Voxtrot - Mothers, Sisters, Daughters & Wives EP
- Leading the list of best EP's of 06. I need to see these guys live again, soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home