Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Ron & Fez - On Free FM

So apparently it took another day to get everything sorted out, but on Wed Dec 20, Ron & Fez returned to NYC. I've been listening as much as I possibly can and I'm happy to report that the buddies haven't missed a beat and are just as funny as ever. This really is the best talk radio show out there. If you have never listened to their show, I highly recommend you give it a shot by tuning into 92.3FM in NYC or by going here and listening to the stream. They are on weeknights from 6:00PM - 9:00PM EST.
























Previously:

Ron & Fez - Back In NY????

1 Comments:

At 1/24/2007 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Ron and Fez Show kills. I live in Philly and listen to the afternoon show on XM... I wonder if they'll be included on any affiliate lineups down here for their evening show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home