Saturday, December 23, 2006

Last Minute X-Mas Shopping Suggestion



Saw this today while out shopping. Oh my. Contains a reading by Dina Lohan! Almost bought it as a joke gift for someone. Only $9.72 at Amazon!

While out and about I also heard one of my all-time favorite X-Mas songs for the first time this year. I remember listening to this song on my dad's record player every X-Mas when I was a lil' guy. Here it is for you to download:

Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy's Christmas (Via Duke of Straw, via The Late Greats)

And here's another all-time fav via Pat's X-Mas Mix:

The Waitresses - "Christmas Wrapping"

Merry Christmas! or...Have a Wonderful Non-Denominational Winter Celebration!

2 Comments:

At 12/24/2006 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Waitresses?!?! That is the WORST XMAS SONG EVER. You clearly have never worked retail in December. I still have nightmares of that chorus. Remove that link immediately.

(A very close #2 is Paul McCartney's
"Wonderful Christmas Time")

:: Scott

 
At 12/24/2006 2:44 PM, Blogger Battering Room said...

NEVER!

Love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home