Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Medications - Northsix - Fri Jan 26

Yesterday, BV posted that Radio 4 are playing the last show at Northsix before the venue is closed and converted into "The Music Hall of Williamsburg" (no commentor, you aren't the only one).

Well the show that I am a TON more interested in is happening a few days earlier. Medications will be at Northsix on Fri Jan 26 w/ The Forms. Tix on sale. $12

I have been meaning to post about Medications, ever since I heard "Twine Time" (mp3) on WOXY a few weeks ago. Such a great song and sooo right up my alley. I have since heard the entire album, Your Favorite Friends All In One Place (buy it here), and it's more of the same rockin'ness. And now I notice this Northsix show. I love that. When a show pops up just as I start to get excited about a band. Here's their Myspace.

BTW - this show is a benefit for Callum Robbins. All the more reason to get your ass to this show.

Update: Thanx to BV for the heads up that one of my all time favs - Ted Leo - has been added to this show. Tix are now $15. Got mine! Seen TL&Rx maybe 10 times, but this will be the first time seeing just TL.

1 Comments:

At 1/04/2007 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great cause... and medications are a ridiculously furious live band--especially the drummer. he's an animal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home