Thursday, March 08, 2007

Alamo Race Track


You may or may not remember that I sort of posted about Alamo Race Track once before. Well I am quite happy to report that they are making their way over to the states from the Netherlands for SXSW and a FREE(!!) NYC gig at Rebel on Mon March 18. The Rebel show is a Rocks Off Presents showcase of six bands from the Netherlands, including two "&" bands, Kraak & Smaak and C-Mon & Kypski, Voicst, About, and Excelsior labelmates zZz. If you enjoyed Johan at Knockout Round 2 and are looking for more of the same, this is it. I highly recommend going to this show and checking out Alamo Race Track. Go to their Myspace and listen to some tunes, many which I think sound very Beatleish, or go here and watch a ton of videos of the band, including this one:

3 Comments:

At 3/10/2007 3:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This band is fantastic, can't wait to see them live

 
At 3/12/2007 1:28 AM, Blogger Williams in New York said...

http://www.alamoracetrack.nl/

Texas anyone?

 
At 3/14/2007 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonder if I can get them to autograph my records for a 2nd time ;-)

See you at the show!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home