Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Portishead - "Wandering Star" Video

Thanx to Pfork for making me aware of this video. I love love love me some Portishead. In my opinion, they are one of the very, very few bands that can make music as atmospheric, moody, and awe-inspiring as Radiohead. Thom is my all time favorite male vocalist and Beth Gibbons is Thom's female counterpart. And this video is a reminder of why, as if a reminder was needed. Just like countless other music nerds such as myself, their upcoming album (it feels great to be able to say that and for it to actually be a reality) is at the top of my most anticipated next album list.

Here's the video:



Speaking of Radiohead, something fishy is going on over at Greenplastic:

We're going to have to keep this short and sweet for now: Radiohead should be touring the US sooner than you probably think. 'Nuff said!

Stay tuned.


Hmmmmmmm.... Not sure if I should be freaking out yet.

1 Comments:

At 3/07/2007 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love portishead! can't wait for their next album!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home