Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Post

Can't believe people are still stopping by, after how much I have been neglecting you. Therefore, I feel compelled to continue on some way some how. What I think I am going to do is just start compiling thing that I think may be falling through the cracks. And even if they have been well documented, maybe I can add to the exposure.

For instance:

The Mugs are doing a residency at Rockwood in March! Shhhhhaaaaweeet.

BTW - that Cake Shop show that I mentioned in my last post was exactly like the name of one of the band that played there that night. EXCELLENT. The Mugs, The Diggs, and Mussels were amazing as always and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked Excellent. Look em up.

So that's what I'm going to do. Jot down stuff and then blast out some big posts occasionally. And then maybe/hopefully this place will eventually go old school.

In the meantime. Keep your eyes peeled to the After The Jump site for info on our SXSW shows. Megabadassness is about to drop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home